Linggo, Enero 15, 2012

My Goal Last Christmas


I’m glad because I was able to achieve my goal last Christmas. My goal was to buy clothes, eyeglasses,  and a pair of shoes. Well, we know that clothes, and shoes especially men’s apparel and accessories are expensive. However, because of the amount that I received from my 13th month pay which is equivalent to one month salary, I managed to buy things for myself. In the Philippines, every employee is entitled to receive 13th month pay and each company is mandated to give it. That is on top of Christmas bonus that other companies give. I was just lucky because aside from 13th month pay, I earned small amount from my freelance writing haha!

Talking about the things that I bought last Christmas, in fairness they are all great. First I bought a short sleeve polo and a stripe t-shirt. I liked it because I saw a mannequin wearing that pair and it looked awesome. Then I bought sunglasses because my other sunglasses are quite old besides, I’m not comfortable wearing it anymore. After Christmas, I bought a pair of black shoes for my everyday office work. On top of that, I bought two polos with long sleeves and a hat. When it comes to brand, I do not trust brands that are not popular and don’t have good quality. 

Metal Mulisha is my trusted`brand. I like its hat, shorts, t-shirt, socks and sunglasses; I like its durability and strength. U use my metalmulisha hat for almost five years and it is still good. When you are a sporty person, you really have to choose wears that can last for a long time. My cousin is a basketball player and he uses products from metal mulisha. He said that it was great and he will recommend it to his friends.   
  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento