Huwebes, Setyembre 29, 2011

What’s with Korea Electronics Show 2011?

KES 2011 is Coming Soon!

Brace yourselves because the Korea’s biggest electronics show is coming, the Korea Electronics Show 2011! Here, the biggest Korean electronic brands will showcase their newly-released gadgets such as cell phones, Ipad, laptops, computers and much more.


KES 2011 will also highlight the future government policies regarding IT. Different ministries and government institutions are expected to participate including Ministries of Defense, Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. They will be looking for IT solutions for their respective fields.

This 42nd Korea Electronics Show will begin on October 12 and end on October 14 this year. This will be a three-day extravaganza that will also introduce the IT icons of Korea.   

Likeable Korea

There are many reasons why I like visiting Korea in the future. First, I would like to see my students. I worked in a Korean company as an online English teacher and I’ve had many Korean students who became close to me. Each of them used to ask me when I will visit them. Well, My students live in different parts of Korea so when I get there, I may have a nationwide tour lol!!!

KES 2011 is Coming Soon!


Next, I want to see the beautiful places in Korea especially the parks, mountains, beaches and islands. I have a student who lives in Jeju Island. He said that there is a lovely mountain there in the middle of the island that is popular among skiers and hikers. Then, I’d like to go to Seoul and see the Cheongwadae (Blue House); the Korean presidential residence.


KES 2011 is Coming Soon!
Finally, I want to buy gadgets and electronic appliances in Korea because a friend said that Koreans prioritize the quality of their products. I can buy affordable and yet high quality gadgets in Korean Electronics market wohooo.

Visit the Korea Electronics Show 2011

KES 2011 is Coming Soon!


The last year’s KES was a huge success (click here to view) and I’m pretty sure that it will be more successful this year (view the brochure of KES 2011 here).The show will be held in places such as KINTEX and Times Square at Yeongdeungpo. Again, it will be on October 12-14 2011and I have a good news, smartphone app will be released soon for KES 2011! Yeehaw!

KES 2011 is Coming Soon!

KES Official Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/kes.org
KES Official Twitter : http://twitter.com/kes_info

  


2 komento: